Click Me!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Adiós, el Fútbol. Hola de Nuevo, Correr!

Adiós, FIFA. Voy a verlo en Brasil el año 2014.
(Goodbye, FIFA World Cup. I shall see you in Brazil in 2014)
.
To those who didn't know, the FIFA World Cup 2010 finals boiled down to the orange team (Team Oranje) against the red furies (La Furia Roja). Netherlands V Spain.
.
To add more excitement to the championships, I made a deal with the Universe. If Netherlands come out victorious, I run in the Amsterdam Marathon (October). If Spain wins, I go on a sabbatical and do artsy-fartsy stuff in Barcelona.
.
2010 FIFA World Champions- Spain! Hmm, I guess I can squeeze in the Barcelona Marathon (March) as well. ;) How's that for a win-win situation? Channeling "The Secret"...
.And now that the month long football fever is over, we can hopefully go back to our regular programming- running!
.
Hello again, my friend. I missed you terribly.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails