Click Me!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Do-Over

Cebu, I love you.

But you made me cheat on something important to me.

Then again, it's not you, it's me. I am only human. And apparently, a carnivorous one, at that.

Remember Project V (is for Veggie!)?

I was doing so well. I was feeling so healthy. And after 42 kilometers and 3 letters (C-n-T. Yes, that famous lechon place), I am now back to ZERO!

Ever since that fateful day when I ate that plateful of crispy, fatty lechon, I've been sneaking in a few bites of meat again after.

Last night, my friend asked me over dinner, "So, how's your vegetarian thing going?"

Um... I paused, sheepishly swallowing that sliver of grilled wagyu beef hanging out my mouth, "I kinda cheated..."

So, now I'm back to zero. And I have this heavy feeling in my gut. Yep, guilt, my friends, can also make you fat.


I took the Pledge to Be Veg for 30 Days. And since I said it out loud, now have to carry it through. No excuses. Universe, please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails