Click Me!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's Black, White, and Green All Over?


A Nudibranch (nyoo-dee-brank).

Or a sea slug, as it is more commonly known (I didn’t even know they existed 'til this little dude popped in). OR think naked snails in cute, colorful underwear (nude-in-bras!?).

Mine looks just like a little cow. I’m calling him Slugger Moo.

This photo is one of the inspirations and design anchors of my would-be studio. I love the graphic contrast of the black & white patterned slug against the cool cerulean. I also love that this quirky little creature is such a conversation starter. (A slug?!! But it’s sooo cute…)

Not only is splurging on Slugger Moo a cool addition to my room (I'm getting the actual product next week), but it’s also for a good cause. For every photograph that you purchase, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Yamang Dagat Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to preserving the environment. If you’re interested in acquiring your own little sea world (without illegally buying endangered species), there are other underwater photographs still on sale. They're all amazing! Macro-snapped by Cora Guidote, each original print is mounted on a cool, industrial-looking acrylic frame.

So, going back to my original question (Humor me, okay?), WHAT (else) DO YOU THINK is black, white, and green all over?

Naughty answers are more than welcome. La Salle/CSB bashings are not! Hmm, well, maybe okay… just because I’m curious. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails