Click Me!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Power of Packaging

{A Healthy Reminder: Stash tea in your body.}

Isn't it fun that you find inspiration in the oddest places? I happen to be a sucker for commercialized commodities.

This little guy has been sitting on top of my monitor and staring at me for months. So, I guess it was only fair that I stare back, right? Black. White. Silver. Gold. Purple. It was love at first sight.

I've always toyed with the idea of an all-white studio (maybe 3 walls and an accent one) for a number of reasons:
  1. It's reminiscent of my former work room (which has been sneakily converted into a stock room when I was away on my "sabbatical")
  2. It's a make-the-room-look-bigger-and-brighter interior illusion
  3. It matches my beloved Macky (Yes, I named my mac Mack. I know, I know, so utterly original...)
  4. It's an instant background for "dropping out" projects
  5. It's like a big, white sheet of paper waiting to be drawn on. (Perfect for mental notes!)
Hmm, or will it look unimaginative, cold, clinical, drab... and God forbid, SAFE !??!!

Whaddya think?

(I can always use the white as a base coat.)

1 comment:

  1. all white is very high maintenance. it'll turn either yellowish or grayish. it probably needs a good scrubbing every so often. kawawang leny. haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails