Click Me!

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Sprint in Stripes (McDonald's Stripes Run 2015)

This year's McDonald's Stripes Run 2015 was held in Fort Bonifacio. I didn't register for the run, but I wouldn't have missed this for the world since this would be my inaanak's (god daughter) first "official" run. Technically, Dani's first official run would have been the Pet Express Doggie Run back in 2013. But since she was still in a stroller then, then this would be her first run-run. ;)

At the starting line.
Can you spot Ronald McDonald, Hamburglar, and Birdie? 

See McDo Run.
Run, run, run.

Kerwin & daughter, Kate, just after the 1K gun start.

Dennis & daughter/birthday girl, Alex, at her first run (in a stroller)!
Leading the pack. Team RFB (Running Fatboy)

Per & my inaanak, Dani ,catching up at the 3K category.
Go, Dani! Go, Team RFB!!!



1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    Pet Importation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails