- The Wall (An oldie but 8-ft goodie.)
- Low Crawl (Time to get down and dirrrrty!)
- Hurdles (Careful. Slippery when wet.)
- Scaffolding Maze (In lieu of last year's "weaving" obstacle.)
- Tire Dump (Weave through 200 tires stacked on top of each other.)
- Balance Beam (Supposedly new, but I remember channeling my very, very little ballet balancing skills on a similar obstacle during the 1st Urbanathlon back in 2007. Doubly challenging when you're wearing mud for shoes.)
P.S. Oh, and I won't miss the Vertical Sky Run obstacle (stairs) AT ALL! ;)
The Urbanathlon will be held on November 7, 2010, Sunday, 5:00 A.M. at Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City. The registration fee for the race is P500 (for both 5K and 10K distances) and includes a race shirt, drink stubs from Gatorade, food stubs from Century Tuna, and an issue of Men's Health magazine.