Click Me!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Condura: A Run Through

It's that time of the year again, when a runner would feel extra guilty for that second helping of lechon. When a runner would feel a twinge of guilt when a holiday salu-salo would win over an evening run. Yep, the 2011 Condura run is coming to town! And everyone is starting to get ready for it (if not already). I'm still undecided if I want to do a half marathon or 16K run. But I'm leaning towards the 16K, just so I can "complete" my set.

Condura Skyway Marathon 2010- 42K
I wasn't able to blog about my follow up full marathon (A.K.A Cebu Marathon Redemption Run), but the most memorable moment was when I was running on top of the Skyway as the sun was rising over the horizon, just as my iPod started playing Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles. It was a moment I memorized for life. I still feel a sense of awe everytime I go through that highway.


{Full Mary #2}


Condura Run 2009- 21K
This year was a milestone in the running community. It was the first time that the Skyway would be open to runners! Read all about my Condura 2009 half marathon experience here.


{Not just another half marathon.}

Condura Run 2008- 10K
One of the best runs ever! I haven't started blogging, and running wasn't the "It" sport yet, but I still remember every enjoyable bit of this Condura event and pegging it on my race MUSTS list!
{10K Fun Run for a Cause}

2 comments:

  1. Woww, your Condura run history was superb. You've been going up the ladder distance since the first Condura run. Hope to finally meet you in person on the upcoming Condura Skyway Marathon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Running Atom!

    I have yet to go beyond 42K. ;) Starting to run more again... yay! I'll be running the 16K in Condura. See you there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails